1. Law of Knowledge: to effect/affect a thing you must know the thing. The more you know about yours the more you can know something else.
2. Law of Identification: with your will you can become anything- be one with anything. (Our only tois the brain)
3. Law of Contagion: anything that has been in contact with something else maintains contact with ththing through the ether.
4. Law of Names knowing the True Name of something defines the action you take to focus a function ohat thing.
5. Law of Cause and Effect: under exactly the same conditions using the same actions you will alwaystain the same results.
6. Law of Infinite Data: there is more in the universe than we can sense or know. Learning never sto
7. Law of Association: if a thing reminds you of something else it can be used as a simulacrum for t something else for magickal purposes.
8. Law of Infinite Universes: change your perspective in one area and you change your universe. Therre always three choices available.
9. Law of Invocation and Evocation: there are forces outside and inside of you that you can tap and ect through your brain.
10. Law of Pragmatism: if it works, it is true.
11. Law of Predestination and Free Will: events are predestined, each person chooses whether and to t extent to participate in them.
12. Law of Polarity: everything contains and implies its opposite.
a. As above so below. You can extrapolate the universe from one atom.
b. Rhythm serves as a counterbalancing pendulum.
c. "Chance" is a Law which tends to be ignored.
d. "Time" is a function of perspective, subject to the aggregate psychological outlook of your socie
e. Matter is a function of energy, energy can be converted but not destroyed.
f. The combination of any two energy forms will result in a third energy form more complex that the bination of the original two.
g. Even though there are always three choices available, you can always think of another ne.
h. There is no such thing as a wrong emotion, just an incorrect interpretation and manifestation thef.
i. Don't take yourself too seriously, you are a physical function of a very young race. And Life is lowlife clever practical joker, that loves to piss on your plans - keep your sense of humor.
j. It may not matter 10,000 years from now, but if it affects you it matters. Understand it and reacccordingly.
k. Don't pee in the beer.